Saturday, December 1, 2007

Coming soon!

Greetings! Beginning January 2, 2008, you will be able to read a new music blog at this address. The focus will be extremely obscure vinyl singles I have owned since the early 1960s--and in some cases, 45s I lost and have reacquired. Expect two posts per week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I will upload the songs for your amusement, and I will include details on the artists and everyone associated with the songs, to the degree that information is available for such obscure music.

If the concept succeeds, I will continue the blog into 2009, though I will exhaust my personal collection of obscure 45s at the end of 2008.

Thanks for looking, and I hope to see you in January. In the meantime, please visit my site at http://www.sdwyer.net/.

Regards, Seán Dwyer

No comments: